IT Security Services
Whatcha gonna do when the hackers come for you?
Cybersecurity – We’ve Got You Covered
It’s rare to go more than a week without seeing a scary headline about “DATA LEAKS,” “SECURITY BREACHES,” or “RANSOMWARE” nowadays.
But you’re not Apple or Microsoft — so what are the real risks for small business owners like you?
Cybersecurity Fast Facts (That You Need to Know)
- A cybersecurity attack occurs every 39 seconds.
- 46% of cyber-attacks target small businesses.
- 51% of small businesses have no cybersecurity measures at all.
- 75% of small businesses could not continue to operate if they were victim to ransomware.
- 59% of small business owners with no cybersecurity measures believe they are “too small” to be the victim of a cybersecurity attack.
- Only 17% of small businesses encrypt their data.
- The FBI reports a 300% increase in cybercrime since COVID-19.
- 95% of data breaches are the result of human error.
- In 2020, data breaches cost U.S. businesses an average of $8.64 million, the highest globally.
- 37% of companies hit by ransomware had fewer than 100 employees.