Outsourced IT | Northwest Portland, OR
Are you looking for an affordable and friendly local service provider to manage your IT, so you don’t have to?
IT Assurance is your local, trusted outsourced IT services and outsourced IT support company in the Northwest Portland, OR area. Not only are we technical experts, we are friendly people who will manage your IT, and we’ll do it with a smile.
Schedule your free consultation today!
Benefits of our outsourced IT services
Outsourced IT services are also known as managed services, and it means that we manage your IT infrastructure so you don’t have do it, or have to add additional staff to get it done. Thanks to high-speed networking you’ll enjoy some pretty awesome benefits:
- You don’t need the investment or have the headaches of owning your network infrastructure. Instead, you can lease hardware and software from us, and we’ll take care of it.
- Outsourcing your IT brings you scalability. Your IT infrastructure can grow with your business without breaking the bank.
- Size doesn’t matter… no matter how small your business is, you’ll still get enterprise-level expertise managing your IT. This way, you can focus on growing your business without worrying about your IT infrastructure or management.
- Your business’s IT processes can be housed wherever it makes the most sense. Your office, your cloud-based applications and your IT management can all be in different places for cost effectiveness, and optimal flexibility and performance.
What our outsourced IT services include
We can manage and support various aspects of your IT, including:
- Network security: Installing security software, managing user accounts and access levels, and monitoring threats
- Technical support: Troubleshooting IT problems and ensuring software is patched and up to date
- Hardware management: Ensuring that hardware resources meet a business’s hardware demands
- Software-as-a-service: Building and maintaining software and leasing its use to a business
Our Project Management Philosophy
A favorite story in our organization describes our approach:
A man is walking down the road when he falls down a hole in the middle of the street. The walls are too steep for him to climb out.He sees a doctor passing by and asks for help. The doctor looks down, writes a prescription, and throws it down the hole as he walks away.
Next, a priest comes walking by. The desperate man shouts up and asks for help getting out. The priest writes out a prayer, tosses it down to the trapped man and goes on his way.
Finally, a friend comes by. The man calls out for his friend to help him. The friend doesn’t hesitate. He jumps down into the hole.
The man says, “You idiot! Now we’re both down here.”
“Yes,” the friend says, “but I’ve been down here before and I know the way out.”
We are that friend. We know that getting a project done requires someone willing to jump into the hole with you. Our team will curse, sweat and push right beside you. In the end, our team will celebrate the successful implementation with you.
IT Project Process
Here is the 5-step process we use for every project:
We take the time to learn about your business, your needs and your capabilities. This is the only way to deliver effective solutions for your organization.
We take the information we have learned from you and build options for you to achieve your goals..
Once we have an agreement on what needs to be done, we do the work. We don’t stop working until we get the project done.
After each project, we evaluate what went right and what could be done better next time. We make sure that both you and our team learn from the experience and come away stronger and better.
We start all over again — smarter, better and more experienced than we were the last time.