Do You Need a Team That Not Only Has Good Ideas, But Also Knows How to Execute on a Plan?
We Can Help You Implement any IT Project While Keeping Your Business Up and Running
Have you ever spent a pile of cash to implement new software or a new process, only to end up with 50% of the promised benefits and 200% of the estimated cost?
Project implementation is about much more than technical know-how. Strong and effective implementation requires:
Ability to listen and learn
If you’ve ever had a “consultant” parachute in, only to give you a list of great ideas that won’t work for your organization and a big bill, you know that technical skills will only take you so far.
Our project managers have spent time in the trenches working at our IT helpdesk. They understand what it is like to be on the front lines.
A favorite story in our organization describes our approach:
A man is walking down the street when he falls down a hole in the middle of the street. The walls are too steep for him to climb out.
He sees a doctor passing by and asks for help. The doctor looks down, writes a prescription, and throws it down the hole as he walks away.
Next a priest comes walking by. The desperate man shouts up and asks for help getting out. The priest wrote out a prayer and tossed it down to the trapped man as went on his way.
Finally, a friend comes by. The man called out for his friend to help him out. The friend doesn’t hesitate. He jumps down into the hole.
The man says, “You idiot! Now we’re both down here.”
“Yes.” The friend says. “But, I’ve been down here before and I know the way out.”
We are that friend. We know that getting a project done requires someone willing to jump into the hole with you. Our team will curse, sweat, and push right beside you. In the end, our team will celebrate the successful implementation with you.
Here is our five-step process that we use for every project:
1) Listen. We take the time to learn about your business, your needs, and your capabilities. This is the only way to deliver effective solutions for your organization.
2) Build. We take the information we have learned from you and build options for you to achieve your goals.
3) Push. Once we have an agreement on what needs to be done, we do the work. We don’t stop working until we get the project done.
4) Improve. After each project we evaluate what went right and what could be done better next time. We make sure that both you and our team learn from the experience and come away stronger, and better than before the project was started.
5) Repeat. We start all over again, smarter, better, and more experienced than we were the last time.
Here are some common areas where we help companies like you implement projects:
Prove IT: Give Us a Call Right Now and Ask the First Person Who Answers the Phone to Name the Steps in Our Project Implementation System
You will see that every member of our organization has bought into our core philosophy.